Sunday, June 9, 2013

Math and Chemistry

So the first chapter of my chemistry book involves math.
At first I was totally fine with this.
Then I started working the problems and the math they use is different from the math that I just finished learning last semester.
I thought I understood the concepts that are being used but then I toke the first quiz and I can't seem to get this one type of question correct.
I am frustrated.
Granted I should have attempted this quiz during the week so I could go to my professor and ask for help face to face, but I chose to take this quiz this weekend.
So I really only have myself to be frustrated at and trust me, I am. 
I have posted on the discussion board my dilemma and hope that someone will see it and reply with something helpful, otherwise I will have to wait until tomorrow to ask the professor then run to finish the quiz before the official deadline.



Side note:
When I tried to write "arrange in order" I ended up combining and writing "orange" instead.
No joke.
I will also do this with spoken words (super embarrassing when caught).

No comments:

Post a Comment