Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Themes?

I was perusing my favorite blogs while trying to decide whether or not I wanted to try to eat something {I had my braces adjusted this morning so my mouth is a bit sore} and I started wondering if I should have more themes on this blog to make it more bloggy.

Then I wondered, well what themes should I do that would actually keep me involved and interested?

Some of my favorite blogs have a specific theme for specific days {which is pretty cool and I like the idea} while others only have one or two themes for the entire blog {which seems easy}.

I already have my Random History theme which I think I should start updating on a specific day of the week so that it is more reliable and interesting. Maybe Mondays or Wednesdays?

And then I got distracted looking at Pinterest for theme ideas. I should probably eat something....

Then back to studying for REALS!


No comments:

Post a Comment