Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Amusing...

It's funny {in a boring kind of way} how I told myself that I would not make all the first moves in the future. That I wanted the guy to grow a pair reach out to me first, you know like they used to do.

It seems that being forward and brave {would that be the correct term?} is just a part of my nature because I seem to be putting myself out on a limb quite often lately.

I am getting better and better about opening up and not being so shy {which is awesome and all} but it is also re-enforcing the fact that when I see something I want, I go for it.

I guess because I am having to wait for so many other aspects of my life to develop that I don't have the patience to wait for a guy to screw up the courage to talk to me.

I have never considered myself beautiful so I'm not sure what I am doing that is keeping guys at arm's length from me.

Oh well. I can't dwell on this little issue.
When the time {and guy} is right, it will work out somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment