Sunday, May 25, 2014

Flower Nursery

I love flowers, so naturally I love really pretty flower nurseries as well.
Here in Oklahoma we have a nursery called The Greenhouse and one of my favorite things about it is that they have several arrangements with fountains and benches to give you an idea of how you can pair flowers and other plants.

They have a HUGE Koi fish pond with HUGE Koi fish that I always love looking at. {Some of these fish are the size of award winning Big Mouth Bass!}


 

I am a sucker for ornate fountains, too and they have several throughout the grounds.



They also have a lot of yard art, including but not limited to statues and benches. There were four really cool statues where the main body looked like a square-ish pillar with ornate Romanesque busts of different women. They were probably made from concrete but stained to look like stone and they were a thousand dollars each. I thought they were absolutely wonderful. {If I had four thousand dollars I would have bought them on the spot!}



Anywho, I love all of this stuff and I hope I can have a beautiful yard to look at when I get my own home.
{Preferably with a husband that loves to do it or a husband that is okay with me hiring a gardener!}

No comments:

Post a Comment