Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Been a while...

School and work pretty much took over my life there for a while.

-I met a guy that I liked but he had some personal issues he was working through, so we are now somewhere between acquaintances and friends. {Moving on to new prospects.}
-Stressed over getting good grades in my classes and somehow managed to get A's in the end. {Whew!}
-Submitted my application for the Dental Hygiene program {Now I just have to wait until March and then hopefully May.}
-Spent a somewhat stressful Christmas with my grandparents in Texas. {Alcohol was involved, enough said.}
-Got sick for about a week {Nothing big.}
-Now back on the trail of getting ready for school to start back up again and looking for an entry-level job in a dental office for experience.

Christmas with my immediate family was pretty cool though. My nephew is getting cuter and cuter every day!
Need I say more? {He loves his blanket.}

My Mom started a blog recently, I am pretty proud of her for doing it and keeping it going as regularly as she is. {I should probably be taking notes, huh?}

No comments:

Post a Comment