Monday, February 16, 2015

School is rough, ya'll

Sorry I haven't been posting much well anything, really.
School is crazy with lectures, tests, essays, competency evaluations, guest speakers, and outside of class requirements that are taking up nearly all of my sane time. By the time I get home, I can barely think about what to make for dinner much less anything else.

PLUS!
I'm getting married soon. How soon, you might ask?

wait for it...

wait for it...

March 7th.

As in 18 days from now!

Yup so I have completely lost my mind to anything except school and wedding details.

Luckily, I have had my Mom to help keep me from pulling my hair out and on track and Chris' Mom will be in town the week of to help me with any last minute stuff while I am taking class exams and board exams.
Yup, BOARD EXAMS.
As in "if I don't pass these I can no longer continue with my program and will curl up the fetal position and cry myself into a stupor" board exams.

Why did I do this, you might ask? Why did I plan to get married in the middle of my last semester?

Well, I didn't intend to... it just kind of worked out that way to my chagrin.

Originally, they (the teachers) told us (the students) that our board exams would probably take place during spring break which would have fallen two weeks AFTER my wedding.
I was cool with this. Then we were contacted by the board informing us that we would be taking it the week OF my wedding.
Lovely. 

So! After I had a near meltdown at my parent's house and profusely apologizing to Chris if I bite his head off in the next two and half weeks, I realized that this was just another test.

Yes, it is a very important test, but a test nonetheless and that I should treat it as such.
Since I have come back to school in 2012, I have had straight A's so clearly I am doing something right. I know how I learn and how I study for tests so I need to stop freaking out and put my big girl panties back on.

Anywho! That is where I am at right now.
I have so much stuff going on and sooooo much news to share but they will all have to come to light at the appropriate time and not a moment sooner. :)
{Even though I am DYING to spill the beans about the AWESOMENESS that is about to be bestowed on us!} You will just have to wait! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment