Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Braces: Part 1

Well I got my full set of braces yesterday.
So far they are just annoying and my teeth feel sore.
I will be on a very soft food diet for about a week because it hurts to bite down too hard.
I don't have the rubber bands yet, just a mouth full of metal.
I definitely look like I am 12.

Side note:
I made a 99 on my most recent Nutrition test! Woohoo! Highest grade in the class (I got my teacher to tell me) the next highest was a 95.
I feel good about my grades so far.
I took a Microbiology test on Tuesday but I doubt I will find out the grade until next Tuesday since the teacher grades all of her tests by hand.
I feel pretty good about the grade, I am hoping for a high 80 right now because I don't want to get my hopes up for anything higher.
I prefer to hope for B's that way I will be super excited and happy if I do end up getting A's.




Off to go find some food...
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment