Friday, March 8, 2013

Typical Friday...

Fridays always seem to be difficult for me as far as a study day goes.
I get to sleep in a little bit but since it is still a week day then I usually have some errands that I want to run.
Those errands tend to take a couple hours for various reasons.
 

My nephew is here (being babysat by my Mom) so I usually get distracted cooing at him throughout the day.
I will get on the internet, watch House on DVD and other distractions.
I am pretty happy with myself if I study anything.

Today I finished reading Chapter 12 (Fungi) and have started reading Chapter 13 (Viruses) in my microbiology book.
I tend to wait to the last minute (not literally) to study or do homework.
Not really sure why, my parents call it laziness, they may be right.

lazy people fact

I can't pull an all-nighter (I need sleep) and I usually don't cram two seconds before the test. I love to sit at the desk/table and read a regular book until test time.
It annoys the shit out of people.


College Fresman Vs. Senior

Then I have to pretend that I got an average grade (even though I got an A and probably the highest A) because I don't want to seem smug or anything.
I keep to myself.
Which is probably why I don't know anyone... hmm...

Brain fart!





Oh shit.
I'm fucked.


No comments:

Post a Comment