Saturday, March 9, 2013

Things that make my Mom leave the room...

When my Dad and I start debating (she calls it going in circles) or when we start having philosophical discussions (she calls it beating a dead horse).

I love my Dad and we always have interesting conversations.
I get my lengthiness (in regards to talking and or overly explaining things) from him. He is usually not a great talker when on the phone but in person he can talk for ages.

Philosophical 4th Grader

He is also funny in his own way and I think it hurts his feelings when other people don't understand or appreciate his humor (I am one of those people at times).
On the other hand, I have been around him so much that his humor is clever but no longer laugh-out-loud funny.



Did some nutrition homework then some math homework....


I think that earned me some internet time... Right?

One Does Not Simply Choose Between Ryan Reynolds And Ryan Gosling

Oh man....




yummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment