Sunday, September 15, 2013

Got bored...

AKA procrastinating. :)
The other night I was getting ready to go to bed so I took my hair down from its ponytail, I was amused that it looked very much like a 90's full-volume head of hair.
So I took a picture with my cell phone. {which explains the poor quality}



Today I decided to curl my hair!
I enjoy telling people that I fail as a redhead because my hair does not curl naturally. I know that I want to try perming it but have not had the time, money or enough trust in the stylist  to have it done yet.

{Warning! No make up is worn in the following pictures}



This styling took me roughly a hour to complete {which is why I have not fixed my hair this way for a regular day} and I was hoping to go running with my friend {maybe get some looks from the college athletes out running too} but alas, she was not in town tonight and I do not like running by myself.

Anywho, now to go scrounge up some dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment