Monday, September 2, 2013

So tired...

I had an exhausting {aka totally awesome} weekend.

I have sweated so much more in the last 5 days than I think I ever have.

Thursday - Worked out at the gym with friends from school
Friday - Worked in over 100 degree weather loading and unloading pecans from people's cars
Saturday - Worked again, then went to the football game and sweated for a good couple hours straight
Sunday - Relaxed for a little while then went on a spontaneous date {some sweating while walking around downtown}
Monday - Relaxed some more, then went walking around the university campus in the heat with my friend

Now I am trying to wind down from all of it {including two mornings with a stomach going through a revolt against me}.

I wish I was in as great a shape as these ladies...


One day I hope to reach that goal but I know not to push myself too hard, otherwise my stomach might secede from my body in protest.  

Off to take a shower and wash off tonight's sweat and grime.

No comments:

Post a Comment