Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ramen...

I love Ramen Noodle Soup.
Ok, just the noodles really.



When I first started living on my own and money was tight, I would buy Ramen in bulk. Even now when nothing else sounds good, Ramen is my go-to meal. Then {back in the day} I started looking for ways to spruce it up with whatever I had in my kitchen {which usually wasn't much}.

Today I made a new combination:
-Ramen noodles {obviously}
-Garlic salt instead of the seasoning pack
-Breaded chicken patty {diced}
-Real Bacon bits
-Egg {I finally learned how to cook the egg similar to egg-drop soup}
-Creamy Italian salad dressing
-Shredded Cheese


I am the kind of person that does not really like a lot of broth in my soups so after I cook the noodles and egg I usually drain most of the water off.
The dressing is there to keep it from being too dry.

To me it was wonderful and different but I know that some people would not appreciate my various cooking experiments.


No comments:

Post a Comment