Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Urgh...

I have a headache.
I should be studying Organic/Biochemistry but am having a hard time actually starting.
I have a test tonight but I fell pretty good about my understanding of the material.

A part of me wants to work on my story a bit and another part of me wants to take a nap.

About to munch on a cheese strudel muffin in an effort to wake up and hopefully relieve my headache. {Sounds delightful doesn't it?}

I like sitting in the cafe at my school because I get to see all the different people that pass through. I must admit I enjoy the distraction that people-watching provides me.

Sometimes the people in here are incredibly distracting and it makes it harder to focus on writing or studying, so then I have to get the discipline to get up and leave.

Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment