Monday, August 12, 2013

Argh...

My brain hurts! :(
I took the second (of five) practice ACT exams that came with my ACT prep workbook today.
Overall I increased my score by 5 points. {I am not sure if that is good or not to be honest.}
The math section is still kicking my butt, mainly because I know jack crap about trigonometry and the way they word the questions can be very confusing.
To top it all off, each section is timed.
Ridiculously timed.
As in 60 math questions in 60 minutes.
Most people might think that amount of time is not that big of a deal but for math dummies like me, it is huge
I end up guessing on several in the hopes that I picked the right answer.

I take the ACT on Thursday {as in three days from now} and then I start the Fall semester on Monday.
I still have to buy my textbooks!! Crap!


No comments:

Post a Comment