Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good Deeds...

I like helping people however I am able to.

In my organic/biochemistry class there is a deaf woman who cannot take notes and watch her sign language interpreter at the same time.

I had taken notes for a disabled man in my math class last Spring so I volunteered to scan and email my notes again.
I have a bit of dyslexia so I write my notes in different colors so they are easier to read and later study.

I am a little proud of my note-taking abilities.
Particularly my line drawings {I think they look quite nice}.

Example A:


Example B:


This one was a more difficult example that we had to work on our own. I will admit it took me about 3 minutes whereas the previous ones took me about 30-60 seconds.
{Why yes, I am being boastful! I feel impressive that I understand these concepts so quickly!}

Anywho, I am happy that I can help this woman to continue her education and be able to fully experience the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment