Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Couldn't Sleep...

I mentioned that when I get bored I doodle, right?
{See Random About Me #7}

So last night for some reason I couldn't wind down to go to sleep and ended up doodling on scrap paper.
Which led me to doodling on my hand, which then led to my forearm.
You get the idea.

Every now and then I think about what it would look like if I had a tattoo.
{See Random About Me #5}

I usually relieve myself of this curiosity by drawing something on the desired area and then just looking at it for a few minutes.


Nothing fancy, just random swirls and marks.


I had this randomness going all the way around my forearm from wrist to elbow.
When I put the black on it reminded me of scanning a sketch into Photoshop and then coloring over it to make web comics {or other cool images}.

All of my scribbles were washed off shortly after taking these pictures. :)
Can't do that with a real tattoo!
{Which is probably one reason why I don't have any!}

No comments:

Post a Comment