Sunday, August 4, 2013

Books Update

I came into my room and noticed that I had left a book open on the bed that I had been reading earlier and it reminded me that I haven't listed my current reading list in a while.

So below is a list of the books that I am currently reading. :)

{1} Dracula by Bram Stoker
{2} Mad Kings and Queens by Alison Rattle & Allison Vale
{3} Troublesome Young Men by Lynne Olson (said book on bed)
{4} Living Judaism by Rabbi Wayne Dosick
{5} The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
{6} Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
{7} Gideon's Sword by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child (I actually finished this one yesterday)

I have a feeling I am forgetting one or two more but I can't seem to find them, maybe they are in my car or backpack...

...and starting tomorrow I will be reading/studying/working through ACT for Dummies.

I take the test in roughly two weeks and I want to get as high a score as my brain will allow. I took it about 6 years ago and received an average score {which I think is pretty good considering that I did not study for it one bit} so I am hoping I do better this go around.

Most of these books I have put on hold in order to focus on school but I always keep at least one in my purse for the times when I need a break or something else to do.

Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment