Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Studying...

My desk tends to get pretty crowded whenever I am studying.
I like to spread out so I have everything I need right at my finger tips {in some cases literally}.
The ACT prep studying isn't too bad when it comes to that so far.
Pretty much contained...


I have two tables set up in an upper case "L" shape to make my desk space. There are definitely stuff on here that don't need to be, but I have no where else to put them.
The coffee is a must!
This is actually one of my Mom's coffee cups that I borrowed {and returned} from that morning.

At this point I am already into chapter 15 of my workbook {only one more to go before the practice tests} and wondering if I should get another workbook.
{Can you tell that I REALLY want to get a good grade??}

No comments:

Post a Comment