Friday, February 15, 2013

Bond... James Bond...

Just finished watching Skyfall with the parents.
Not bad, the bad guy was a bit cheesy but that just reminded me of the older Bond movies with their cheesy bad guys and loose women.
I absolutely adore Judi Dench.
One of my all time favorite actresses.

Well, I succeeded in getting 2 of the 4 math assignments done.
Not quite what I had planned for today, damn that internet for distracting me.
Tomorrow I have to get through at least one (hopefully two) chapters of microbiology. I need to have read 3 chapters before Tuesday.
Sunday will be psychology day, luckily I don't have to read the entire chapter but I will attempt to that way I can stay ahead of the curve.

I must admit I am a bit disappointed that I have not heard anything from my ex concerning the flowers I sent to his mom and sister for Valentine's day. I know they arrived because the florist sent me an email.
Then again, his step-dad or brother could have just taken the card off and said it was their gift instead of mine.

I guess I shouldn't get too bent out of shape about it.
I did divorce him and since we did not have any children there really isn't any particular reason why I should stay in touch with his family or visa verse.

This is the first year being divorced so it makes sense that all of this is going to be difficult to manage.

I think I better go to bed and try to get some sleep.
Tomorrow is a new day and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment