Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Worrisome...

That moment after you wake up from a presumably good night sleep only to find that your body feels weak and as if it were floating instead of walking.

This is how I feel most mornings lately.

Coffee and a hot shower usually make me feel better though, sometimes food.
I usually eat something starchy in the mornings to help soak up the stomach acids and souring food particles still in my stomach (part of my Gastroparesis issue).

Currently my choices for breakfast are the following:

- Toast or Thin Bagel with butter, peanut butter or almond butter
- Toaster oven Waffles (no syrup)
- Cream of Wheat (Brown sugar flavor Or plain with some kind of flavor added, usually chocolate)

During the weekend we usually have:

- Biscuits and gravy
- Omelets or scrambled eggs

Plus the ever present coffee.
My family and I are pretty big coffee drinkers in the mornings, I usually continue on into to the day a bit but not too much.

Coffee from my funeral home days, I bought this mug at Michael's for one dollar.


No comments:

Post a Comment