Monday, February 11, 2013

Coffee...

I like coffee.
I did not like coffee in the past, I only acquired a taste for in within the last 6 years.
I have started a motley coffee mug collection.
One of these days I need to take a picture of all of my coffee mugs together...
One of these days.
Until then I will just post a mug that I wish I had, along with the coffee in it.
I will admit that I would rather have Waffle House over IHOP any day.
So many good memories from both establishments but I think I like the general atmosphere of Waffle House better.


I recently purchased a Keurig machine and I love it.
I will not drink a whole pot of coffee so I always felt that I was wasting the coffee and the water (even with the smaller coffee pots). I have wanted a Keurig for a while now but I could not find a valid justification for spending the money.
Then I started school and figured that I did not want to go into the kitchen and brew a pot of coffee and end up only drinking one cup.
Now I don't have to worry about that AND Keurig has a "K-Cup" mini coffee filter that I can put my own coffee grounds in instead of buying the individual K-cups. Bonus!

In the last few years I have become much more selective as to how and what I spend my money on.
Money is not overly important to me. I would rather give it to someone who needs it then spend it on something trivial for myself.
At the same time, though, when I spend my money I want to know that I am spending it wisely and on good quality products.

Now on to another topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment