Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What the hell...

Why does my hand smell like I have been smoking cigarettes??
I don't get it.
I have not smoked since I lived in Texas, and it was always preceded by a bad encounter with the office douche bag.
hmmm... I noticed it when I started to take my microbiology test this morning. I know the woman behind me smokes but I did not touch her and only my hand smells.
This is weird.
I wonder if I some how blacked out in my exhaustion, bought a pack and smoked them between the time I left the microbiology lab to when I walked into the classroom for lecture.
... oh well.
I need to take some aspirin and get cracking on my psychology and nutrition notes.
Those tests are tomorrow.
I am going to sleep so freaking good this weekend.
Until then, it's time for coffee.

Look Ma!
It's a TURTLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment