Thursday, February 14, 2013

Booze...

I don't really drink all that much so when I am at home making something it usually ends up being an experiment.

This is my Valentine's Day "I want to get buzzed but don't want to go to a bar by myself" drink.


I like how it made pretty colors.
It's not bad but if I gave it to real drunk they would probably say it was too sweet or too weak.
Oh well, I am a light weight so if this does the trick then I will be a happy girl tonight.

In an attempt to join a club at school and maybe make some friends, I went to the Sew Savvy club meeting.
My nutrition teacher had mentioned it on the first day of class and since I sew/quilt I figured I would give it a shot.

I was the only person besides my teacher to show up.
I did make some heart shaped hand warmers out of felt and rice, though.
It felt good to get back behind a sewing machine, I have not sewn anything since October when I made a quilt for my friend's wedding present.
It was a beautiful quilt... I did not want to give it away by the time I was finished with it but I felt that it was meant for her and her new husband.

At least my experimental drinks don't go this far... though that would be pretty cool.

Yummy Martini funny picture


No comments:

Post a Comment